Thursday, August 29, 2013

Welcome to Open House

Welcome to Open House 2013 Pearl Cohn Family!!!

To the Parents:

Welcome back to a new school year at Pearl Cohn Entertainment Magnet High School. My name is Mr. Sean Bethune and I will be your child’s teacher in Economics and Government this year. I’m a veteran teacher, with 6 years at the high school level and I’ve been at this school since March of 2013.

I’m eager to get started with this new year and with this great group of terrific students. I am confident that together we’ll have a fun and productive year.

I intend to make learning a positive experience for your child and ask that you help me by supporting your child at home. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.  
Thank you so much for all your help. Let’s have a great year together!

Sincerely,
Sean Bethune
Phone: (615) 329-8150 ext. 1219
Website: mrbpearlcohnblogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment